Shikaku form tote bag, camel, made-to-order

HK$ 1,525.5
  • 本商品為「接單訂製」。付款後,從開始製作到寄出商品為 40 個工作天。(不包含假日)
優惠活動
  • 免運優惠來了!新會員 7 天內於 Pinkoi APP 使用迎新優惠券結帳,運費最高減 HK$ 50! *需使用 APP 下單
  • 1/10 - 31/10 於 Pinkoi 下單:Atome 新用戶滿 HK$100 減 HK$40;Atome 現有用戶滿 HK$300 即減 HK$20!優惠條款
  • 獎勵任務進行中,每週送 P Coins 簽到領取獎勵

多重優惠顯示,實際優惠折抵以購物車內的折抵金額為準

顯示更多優惠活動

關於品牌 逛設計品牌

nb-second
nb-second
日本
5.0
(1)
上次上線:
1 天內
回應率:
-
回應速度:
-
平均出貨速度:
7 日以上
Shikaku form tote bag, camel, made-to-order

商品介紹

Based on the size of an A4 size tote bag, the side lines are enlarged and the corners are sewn by hand to create an awkward form. By pinching the corners, the width around the mouth became compact and the width of the gusset increased. A simple A4 size tote bag.  It is his design that is convenient for commuting and plays an active role in almighty! Recommended for people with a lot of luggage or as a commuting bag. Anyway, it is a lightweight bag that you want to use every day. Lightweight finish. Weight about 600g (It will be a little heavier if the core material is reinforced) ・Size: Mouth circumference about 37 cm Height 30 cm Depth 12 cm Bottom width 37 cm Hand strap 47 cm ・The mouth is an open type with a magnet. ・With key cover charm (can be changed to a tassel charm) - Unisex design. Also recommended for men's. (leather) ・Cowhide (colour) ・Camel (lining) ・Nylon Olive ・Pocket x 1 Pocket with zipper x 1 A simple design is finished using a good material (leather). Please use it for a long time and complete this bag. It is now 80% complete. Please use the remaining 20% to create your own original color! *If you wish to customize, please write "custom request" in the memo column* ・Possible customization (change of leather color, change of interior color, change of hand strap length) [1] You can specify the leather color https://file003.shop-pro.jp/PA01460/949/img/free/semi-order/semi-order-img2.jpg https://file003.shop-pro.jp/PA01460/949/img/free/semi-order/semi-order-img3.jpg https://file003.shop-pro.jp/PA01460/949/img/free/semi-order/semi-order-img4.jpg [2] You can choose the color of the lining (interior) https://file003.shop-pro.jp/PA01460/949/img/free/semi-order/semi-order-img6.jpg [3] You can choose the length of the string https://file003.shop-pro.jp/PA01460/949/img/free/semi-order/semi-order-img7.jpg https://www.naoaobag.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/concept-img_05.jpg https://www.naoaobag.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/concept-img_03.jpg

商品資訊

商品材質
真皮
製造方式
手工製造
商品產地
日本
商品特點
有提供客製服務
庫存
剩最後 1 件
商品熱門度
  • 被欣賞 141 次
  • 共 3 人收藏
販售許可
原創設計
商品摘要
Changeable leather color. You can select the color of the lining. (From 12 color swatches) Customizable strap length. (From 27 to 60 cm) (Mouth to mouth length)

運費與其他資訊

商品運費
付款方式
  • 信用卡安全加密付款
  • AlipayHK 支付寶香港
  • Alipay 支付寶
  • Atome
問題回報
我要檢舉此商品

購買評價